Following a home skin care routine with Glo or NeoCutis products is necessary to keep your complexion healthy, but every now and then you may need stronger products with a medical-grade facial. Personalized for the needs and concerns of your skin, Dr. Garry Lee and our medical aesthetician -Judi- at Look Younger MD will recommend a skin care regimen for our Las Vegas, NV area clients to make their complexion clear and healthy. After a thorough consultation to determine visible and hidden damage, the appropriate medical-grade products and facial techniques will be combined to help improve your skin. Schedule your appointment for a professional custom facial at Look Younger MD to improve the health and beauty of your face.
Judi Rush, our Medical Esthetician of 17 years, will analyze your skin and choose the appropriate treatment for your skin type. Available customized facials include:
- Age Defying Firming Facial - smooth and deeply hydrate your skin with this ultra-nourishing anti-aging treatment
- Illuminating Layer Facial - for skin longing for brightening and tightening and in need of a "pick-me-up"
- Vitamin C Facial - uses peptides and anti-oxidants provide protection by repairing and strengthening skin cells; erasing signs of aging and encouraging collagen production
- Pumpkin Warm and Restore Facial - revitalizes dull skin with a powerful blend of enzymes and brighteners resulting i a more luminous complexion
- Clearing Skin Facial - targets existing breakouts, refines texture and fights future breakouts
- Teen Facial - deeply cleanses pores with antiseptic properties, treating oily, congested and acne prone skin
- Gentleman's Facial - a customized treatment that balances and purifies; the experience ends with a relaxing arm, neck, and shoulder massage
- Detoxifying Back Treatment -for backs that are blemished, congested or acneic, this treatment opens pores to thoroughly cleanse and remove impurities
- Dermaplane - a method of exfoliation to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion
Facials at Look Younger MD are great for all ages and skin types since they are adjusted to each person's concerns and goals. Typically, facials are created to correct signs of aging (fine lines and dryness), improve sun-damaged skin (hyper-pigmentation, uneven tone and texture), deep clean to help clogged pores and acne, brighten dull and sallow skin. Facials can be performed to help adults and teens with chronic conditions like acne outbreaks, sensitive skin, and rosacea. The effects of a facial can be enhanced with another treatment like microdermabrasion, dermaplane, chemical peels, or an injectable.
After your consultation to develop your custom treatment based on your skin type and concerns, you will relax in one of our private treatment rooms as your facial begins. Your facial process will be personalized, but most treatments will start with a deep cleansing to eliminate any dirt, oil, makeup, and moisturizers. After cleaning the skin, steam is used to open clogged pores so blackheads and whiteheads can be extracted easily. This is often followed by exfoliation, either performed manually or with an added treatment (microdermabrasion or chemical peel). A mask or serum will be massaged in for deep nourishment. To end the treatment, an SPF moisturizer will be applied to protect from sun damage after the treatment.
What to Expect
Our clients will see a visible difference in the appearance and feel of their skin immediately after their treatment. To extend the results of your professional facial, Judi will create for you a customized home skincare program. You may also want to learn more about add-on treatments including microdermabrasion, dermaplane and chemical peels.
Plan Your Procedure
Put Your Best Face Forward
At Look Younger MD in the Las Vegas, NV area, we believe in the power of looking and feeling confident in your appearance at all times. We have discovered that our patients who come in for ongoing treatments like facials tend to have healthier and clearer complexions. Every facial at Look Younger MD is individualized for your skin type and needs, so let us help you put your most radiant face forward. Contact our office to schedule your appointment for a professional facial or any of our skin treatments.