Due to Covid-19, Dr. Lee is Now limiting training only to potential partnerships in Las vegas and Henderson, NV
cosmetic injection TRAINING
BY the #1 USA cosmetic injection & microcannula Award Winner
Garry R. Lee, MD, is the USA's Award Winner to help you “Look Younger, Without Surgery,” internationally selected as one of the Ultimate 100 Global Aesthetic Leaders in the World in 2019 by MyFaceMyBody, the world’s largest aesthetics awards program. In direct competition with hundreds of the TOP Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, and Aesthetic Physicians in the USA, Dr. Lee was selected the #1 National WINNER for:
- 1) The Best Non-Surgical Makeover in the USA in 2018 for MyFaceMyBody--with judging by Plastic Surgeon Paul Nassif, of TV’s “Botched,"
- 2) The Aesthetic Award for Best Facial Injectable Enhancement in the USA--for 2015, endorsed by Plastic Surgeon Andrew Ordon of TV’s “The Doctors,,"
- 3) The Aesthetic Everything Award as the Top Aesthetic Doctor of 2019 for The Aesthetic Everything Aesthetic and Cosmetic Medicine Awards in Beverly Hills,
- 4) and The Medical Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year Award for the USA for 2019, by MyFaceMyBody. the world's largest aesthetic awards program.
- Also, Dr. Lee led the USA to take 2nd Place in the WORLD competition in 2015 for the Best Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation at the Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine European Congress in Paris, France.
- His Clinical Practice is ranked in the top 1% of all Allergan and Galderma clinics in the USA and his patients voted him the Vitals.com Patients Choice 5-Year Award and The Compassionate Physician 5-Year Award.
- He is an internationally published aesthetic medicine author; lectures and teaches physicians, nurses, and PAs his advanced techniques; and served on the National Advisory Boards of Allergan (Botox and Juvederm), Galderma (Dysport and Restylane), Air-Tite (microcannula), and Eclipse (RF, microneedling, and PRP).
- Dr. Lee is the Air-Tite National Director of USA MicroCannula Training, who teaches physicians and nurses this Advanced Anti-Bruising and Anti-Swelling Technique. Cosmetic filler injections using the advanced blunt-tipped microcannula are rapidly replacing the old traditional and painful technique using hypodermic needles to inject wrinkles with Juvederm and other fillers.
- Dr Lee Lectures Nationally on Advanced Anti-Bruising and Anti-Swelling Microcannula Injection Techniques and the Latest Non-Surgical Cosmetic Technology and is the Inventor of The Long MicroCannula Double Cross-Hatched Fan Technique and The Wiggle Progression MicroCannula Injection Technique.
- He is the Internationally Published Author of the "First Book of Aesthetic Microcannula for Cosmetic Fillers & Local Anesthesia (MILA)," an Amazon.com’s #1 “HOT New Release” & BEST SELLER, in the category of Medical Procedure Books. In 2019, Dr. Lee published "Aesthetic Microcannula for Cosmetic Injectable Fillers" on Amazon.com, which supersedes his earlier 2016 book.
- Dr. Lee was selected a Physician, Nurse, and PA Clinical Instructor for: Allergan (Botox & Juvederm), Eclipse Aesthetics (Microneedling, PRP, and Radio-Frequency), and the Cellular Medicine Association (The O-Shot) and Luminary Leader for AccuVein (Vein Viewer), and PRO-NOX (nitrous oxide pain reduction).
- Dr. Lee is also the recipient of Allergan’s Top 250/Black Diamond Award, Galderma’s Presidential Award, Medicis’ Platinum Award, Thermage’s Pinnacle Award, and The American Cancer Society’s Life Saver Award.
- He is an Internationally Published Author in the Peer-Reviewed January/February 2015 Issue of PRiME International Journal of Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Medicine–and was honored to be chosen as the Magazine’s Cover Article on his advanced microcannula techniques.
- He also co-authored an article on the use of PRP for alopecia areata with plastic surgeon Gordon Sasaki, M.D., F.A.C.S., which was published in the September 2014 issue of MedEsthetics. Other aesthetic medicine articles have also been nationally published in MedEsthetics and The Aesthetic Guide Magazines.
- Dr. Lee only uses the TSK STERiGLIDE MicroCannula, the WINNER of the Prestigious International Anti-Aging & Beauty Trophy for Best Injection Tool in 2013–over other MicroCannulas. The STERiGLIDE MicroCannula is structurally designed for more precise filler placement at the very tip of the MicroCannula and engineered with a tapered tip for easier entry and comfort–compared to other USA MicroCannulas. Physicians are reporting as much as 70% to 100% less bruising, less swelling, and less tenderness.
Plastic Surgeon Paul Nassif, of TV's "Botched" Series introduced Dr. Lee's lecture for The Aesthetic Show 2021 on July 10th at The Wynn, Las Vegas. Below, Dr. Nassif is on your far left as the Moderator of the Expert Faculty Discussion Panel with Dr. Lee on the far right discussing prevention of complications.
Below: Dr. Lee lecturing to physicians and nurses on the prevention of cosmetic complications at The Wynn, Las Vegas on July 10, 2021.